This article sums Vos up
This article on Geerhardus Vos' theology (specifically eschatology within the context of on-the-mark, biblical doctrine) is simply superb.
It's 37 paragraphs, but it reads fast. I know it is advanced theology (Vos is that by default, i.e. you need to know the basics of covenant or Federal theology, Calvinism, etc.), but just know when you are reading and understanding all the above you are reading and understanding real biblical doctrine, and cutting edge. (Meredith Kline, by the way, is a student of Vos and built his work on the foundation Vos laid.)
This article sums Vos up.
And the Work correlations are many. I won't go into that, but eschatology is the subject the Work is centrally about. Being present. Making contact with Real I (Christ, God, higher centers, etc.). I won't go into that. The article is worth saving with a big exclamation point next to it if you don't read it or need it now.

<< Home